3M(TM) Random Orbital Sander 20324, Non-Vacuum, 6' Tool Diameter x 5/16'
- Powerful 0.28 hp motor provides professional performance for all sanding and finishing applications
- Precision balanced motor operates smoothly for greater comfort and control
- Low-profile, balanced design optimizes the performance of 3M abrasives
- Pneumatic power exceeds the capability of standard electric sanders, supplying hours of continual use
- Aluminum body and durable composite cover reduce cracked housings and downtime
The 3M™ Random Orbital Sander 20324 non-vacuum tool is air-powered and delivers professional performance and a swirl-free finish hour after hour in high-production industrial environments where dust extraction is not required. Designed to optimize the performance of 3M™ Abrasives, this high-quality 3M tool features a 6" diameter for broader coverage, and a 5/16" orbit ideal for aggressive sanding applications, where material removal is more important than finish. Built with a powerful, precision-balanced 0.28 hp motor and durable lightweight aluminum housing, 3M pneumatic random orbital sanders run smoothly and are built to last. Use them with a wide selection of 3M abrasives and accessories. A 3M™ Stikit™ Disc Pad is included.
- 3M™ Random Orbital Sander 20324 Pneumatic Non-Vacuum Tool
- 3M™ Stikit™ Disc Pad 20354
- Sample of 3M Air Tool Lubricant
- 24 mm Pad Wrench 28108
- Instruction Manual
We Also Recommend