- Construction: chrome vanadium steel construction with a fully polished chrome plated finish
- Offset design: allows the user to work in confined and hard to reach areas with ease
- Easy to use: tool allows a professional or DIYer to open and close brake cylinder screws to bleed air from the brake system
- 8mm end: works on most Chevrolet, Fiat, Ford, Mercedes, and Porsche models
- 10mm end: works on most American made and Japanese made vehicles
ABN Offset Brake Bleeder Wrench is the perfect tool for the professional or at home auto mechanic that needs to work on brake systems. The offset design allows the user to work in tight areas where work on brakes almost always has to be done. This tool has a 8mm end which works on most Chevrolet, Fiat, Ford, Mercedes, and Porsche models, and a 10mm end which will work on most American made and Japanese made vehicles. This tool has a chrome vanadium steel construction with extra thickness on the wrench wall to prevent brake-off on rusty bleeder screws. It is the perfect tool to bleed air out for complete brake adjustments.