Offroad Vehicle Recovery Tow Strap Rope 1" Inch x 20' Feet 29,300 lbs ABN 5412
- PULL ANYTHING: The ABN Tow Strap Rope with Orange Loops can pull a car out of a ditch and even pull medium-sized trees out of any wooded area; Whatever you need to pull, this rope can handle up to 29,300 pounds (14.7 Ton / 13.3 MT); For ATV, UTV, side-by-side, cars, and more
- DESIGNED WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND: Contains orange reinforced loops on both ends for added strength and safety over plain loops; Will not leave any scratches on your car; For all kinds of heavy-duty vehicle owners, from weekend RV drivers to off-road enthusiasts and even hardworking farmers
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from double braided nylon that has high elasticity and absorbs shock; 2 to 3 times stronger than flat nylon straps and more lightweight than steel cables or chains; Resistant to heat and abrasion
- USE ANYWHERE: Included carrying bag makes it possible to take this rope with you anywhere while still staying organized; Safely tucked away but ready to use in a moment’s notice; Performs well on all types of terrain including mud, snow, and sand; Highly flexible (does not stretch, curl, kink, or pinch), waterproof coating, weather and UV resistant; Use in marine applications – floats on water for easy shoreline recovery
- PERFECT SIZE: Lighter and easier to transport than towing chains; 1-inch wide x 20 feet long (2.5cm x 6.1m); Length allows you to pull vehicles out of ditches without worrying about it hitting your towing vehicle; Rolls up into the included carrying bag for keeping behind the truck seat or in your trunk emergency kit; Can additionally be used with a snatch block (not included)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend