OBD2 Scanner Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Scanner Check Engine Code Reader ABN 0018
- ON-THE-SPOT DIAGNOSIS: Keep the ABN OBD II Scan Tool in your car to quickly diagnose your vehicle in real time when the check engine light pops on; Read diagnostic trouble codes (both generic and manufacturer-specific), clear trouble codes (if allowed by vehicle manufacturer), and display meaning and explanation of over 3,000 generic code definitions in the database
- WORKS ON YOUR CAR: Car code reader is designed for use on all American domestic and import vehicles manufactured in 1996 and newer (1996+); View error/trouble codes, clear MIL/check engine light, check emissions, O2 sensor readings, EOT, revs, throttle, boost, and speed fuel trim
- USE YOUR ANDROID DEVICE: identify manufacturer and generic trouble codes with Android Torque App or Windows software; OBD scanner designed for Android users with the Torque OBD 2 & Car app installed on the phone (both “Lite” free and “Pro” paid versions acceptable); Similar apps are also acceptable (TorqueScan)
- BLUETOOTH COMPATIBLE: Information is sent from your car, to the OBD2 Bluetooth scan tool, and then to your phone by the Torque app Bluetooth capabilities
- SUPPORTS VARIOUS PROTOCOLS: 16 tests including reading engine RPM, calculated load value, coolant temperature, fuel system status, vehicle speed, short term fuel trim, long term fuel trim, intake manifold pressure, timing advance, intake air temperature, air flow rate, absolute throttle position, oxygen sensor voltages, associated short-term fuel trims, fuel system status, and fuel pressure; Supports OBDII code reader protocols ISO15765-4 (CAN) ISO14230-4 (KWP2000) ISO9141-2 J1850 VPW J1850 PWM
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend