Ammex APFN42100 Blue Nitrile Glove, Medical, Latex Powder Free-SM-Box of 100
Ammex Medical Exam Grade Powder Free Blue Nitrile Gloves (Small) are disposable gloves that are FDA approved for medical use. Perfect for medical professionals, dental professionals, childcare and senior car workers, janitorial settings, and laboratory settings. Material: Nitrile, Grade: Exam, Powder Free, Beaded Cuff, Textured/Micro-roughened finish, Quality: Premium, Color: Blue, Length: 9-1/2 inches, Size: Small.
- Strength, durability, and barrier protection against blood borne pathogens and other environmental contaminants.
- Three times puncture resistance of latex.
- Exceptional chemical resistance to solvents, oils petroleum powders, and corrosives.
- Textured, micro-roughened finish provides non-slip grip when gloves are both wet and dry.
- No latex provides a safer work environment by preventing allergic reactions in workers, patients, or clients.
- Chlorinated for a comfortable fit and feel.
- Powder free for no messy residue when working.
- Conform to the shape of your hand for a closer fit.
- Beaded cuff is 4 times thicker to prevent tears and make the gloves easier to get on and off.
- Includes: (1) Box of 100 gloves
We Also Recommend