Motul 104242 Set of 5 300V Power 5W-40 Motor Oil 2-Liter Bottles
- Type of use: Sprint/Rally GT Short Distance Race. // For all racing gasoline or diesel engines/naturally aspirated or turbocharged fitted with direct/indirect injection/carbureted. // For race prepared engines operating over a wide range of rpm and temperatures.
- For decades MOTUL has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants. // By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy.
- This most advanced ESTER Core Technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear. // For optimal engine performance, avoid mixing with other synthetic or mineral lubricants. // The SAE 5W-40 viscosity grade allows excellent oil flow into the engine at start-up and fast oil pressure establishment while guaranteeing at hot temperature high oil pressure and faster engine revving.
- The SAE 5W-40 viscosity enables to compensate medium engine oil dilution by unburned fuel and maintains a stable oil pressure. // Maximum oil film resistance at very high temperature: Engine wear is reduced. // Friction Modifier: Maximum power output, decrease operating temperature. // Low volatility: Oil consumption is reduced. // High shear stability: Stable oil pressure whatever using conditions.
- Viscosity Grade: SAE J 300/5W-40. // Density at 20°C (68°F): ASTM D1298. // Viscosity at 40°C (104°F): ASTM D445/81.8 mm²/s. // Viscosity at 100°C (212°F): ASTM D445/13.6 mm²/s. // Viscosity Index: ASTM D2270. // HTHS Viscosity at 150°C (302°F): ASTM D4741/4.1 mPa.s. // Pour Point: ASTM D97/-45°C/-49°F. // Flash Point: ASTM D92/230°C/446°F. // TBN: ASTM D2896/8.25 mg KOH/g.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend