Motul 104121 Set of 4 300V Road Racing 10W-40 Motor Oil 1-Gallon Bottles
- For race bikes fitted with high performance 4 Stroke engines/integrated gear box or not/wet or dry clutch/race engines/qualifying engines designed to run low viscosity oil: speed bikes/MotoGP/SuperSport/Superbike/Uphill/Hill Climb. // Other uses: street bikes fitted with catalytic converters/ATVs/UTVs.
- For decades MOTUL has developed high performance synthetic Ester based lubricants. // By selecting esters over other high performance synthetic base stocks and combining them with an innovative additive package, MOTUL has created a perfect synergy.
- This most advanced ESTER Core Technology allows maximum power output of the engine without compromising reliability and wear. // Up to 1.3% horsepower increase while maintaining wet clutch performance. // Outstanding gearbox protection thanks to the innovative anti-wear additives package.
- Wet clutch compatibility checked on JASO T903 test. // For optimum engine and gearbox performance, avoid mixing with other synthetic or mineral lubricants.
- Color: Yellow/Green Fluo. // Viscosity Grade: SAE J 300/10W-40. // Density at 20°C (68°F): ASTM D1298. // Viscosity at 40°C (104°F): ASTM D445/82.1 mm²/s. // Viscosity at 100°C (212°F): ASTM D445/13.1 mm²/s. // Viscosity Index: ASTM D2270. // Pour Point: ASTM D97/-36°C/-32.8°F. // Flash Point: ASTM D92/250°C/482°F. // TBN: ASTM D2896/8.3 mg KOH/g.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend