Mild Car Wash Clay Sponge Pad Polishing Detailing Automotive Cleaning ABN 2367
- CLEAN YOUR CAR FASTER: The ABN Mild Grade Car Wash Clay Sponge Pad 1-Pack for Auto Buffer Polishing Detailing Automotive Cleaning saves time and effort over traditional detailing clay and quickly removes grime, brake dust, rust, heavy rainwater stains, asphalt, paint overspray, bugs/insects, tree sap, and iron/ferrous powder from your vehicle
- EASY TO USE: Pre-soak the clay pad in water, wash your vehicle, spray mild shampoo or other lubrication to car surface, attach pad to any dual action (DA) polisher, wax-polishing machine, or buffer, and scrub surface with your DA speed set to 2 or 3; Repeat until completely treated. Do not apply pressure when using (Doing so can result in visible paint damage); If vehicle is heavily contaminated, a final wash and rinse is suggested; Do not use on surfaces over 120-degrees Fahrenheit (49°C)
- REUSE MULTIPLE TIMES: Rinse with water after use and keep in a dry and cool place for storage until you wish to use again
- SAFE: Mild grade is gentle on automotive paint and leaves no scratches or streaks; Appropriate sponge pore diameter ensures maximum water absorption; Flexible and soft clay results in a silky-smooth paint finish; Does the work for you in half the time of a traditional clay sponge and saves your shoulders, elbows, arms, and hands
- USE ANYWHERE: Ideal for detailing and polishing; 6-inch (15.2cm) diameter, 0.5-inch (1.3cm) thickness; Top side is mild grade clay; Bottom side is a hook and loop backing for easy installation and removal from your dual action (DA) polisher or buffer (the back plate on your buffer should be no more than 6 inches)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend