Metric Helicoil-Type Thread Repair Set ABN 1323
- [Create Stronger Internal Threads]: The ABN Helicoil Rethreading Tool Kit Metric Stripped Thread Repair Kit is a course threads M5 to M12 restorer 131-piece set made of chrome-vanadium with stainless steel coils to restore damaged threads in steel, cast iron, and aluminum spark plug engine repairs, stripped oil pan drain plugs, and more
- [Contents]: Thread restorer kit metric set includes 5 insert installation tools, 5 lug break pin tools, 5 twist drill bits, 1 hex key, 5 thread taps, 110 wire thread inserts, carrying case, and instructions
- [Perfect Sizes]: Twist drill bit sizes 5.2mm, 6.3mm, 8.3mm, 10.5mm, 12.5mm; Screw tap and thread insert sizes M5x0.8x6.7mm, M6x1.0x8.0mm, M8x1.25x10.8mm, M10x1.5x13.5mm, M12x1.75x16.3mm (where M12 means thread outer diameter = 12mm, 1.75 means pitch of thread = 1.75mm)
- [Quick Organization]: Steel carrying case with latch and molded plastic inside tray insert to keep universal thread repair tool pieces separated and easy to access; Includes bottom recesses for organizing the coils in included plastic bags
- [Easy to Use]: Remove your damaged thread by using an included twist drill bit; Use screw tap on drilled hole; Load the thread insert into installation tool; Screw insert into threaded hole; Use the breaking pin tool to remove tang from insert
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend