POR-15 40020 AP-120 Metal Prep - 20 fl. oz.
- AP120 should always be used when painting directly onto aluminum and other reactive metals such as brass and copper
- AP120 is not flammable and has no flashpoint, but protective gloves and goggles should be worn when using it.
- Spray or brush AP120 onto metal to be painted and keep wet for two minutes, then wash off with water, dry surface thoroughly, and paint.
- Leaving AP 120 on aluminum for more than two (2) minutes may result in a slight darkening of the aluminum surface.
- Keep the AP120 bottle tightly closed when not in use. W
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend