MCR Safety N9690 Memphis Ninja Ice 15-Gauge Safety Gloves, Black (Small)
- Ninja Ice double layer glove
- Made of polyvinyl chloride foam sponge palm and 100-Percent nylon back
- 7-Gauge acrylic terry liner on the inside and a 15-gauge nylon liner with HPT coating on the outside
- Treated in actifresh to kill bacteria and promote freshness
- Available in black color and small size
MCR Safety N9690 - Ninja® Ice Double Layer Nylon Shell Gloves S constructed with a unique shell and polymer combination that incorporates the latest in hand protection technology. Offers the highest dexterity, sense of touch, and protection. Features a 15 gauge black nylon shell with a 7 gauge acrylic terry interior liner.
- Black HPT coated palm and fingertips.
- Acrylic Terry liner for insulation / warmth.
- HPT repels liquids while providing strong wet or dry grip.
- Coating remains soft in temperatures as low as -58 F.
- CE score 3232
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend
(10-box case) SAS Safety 66519 Raven Powder-Free Black Nitrile 6 Mil Gloves, XL