McKee's 37 Krystal Diamond SiO2 Ceramic Wax
- McKee’s 37 Krystal Diamond SiO2 Ceramic Wax represents the pinnacle of cutting-edge surface care enhancement technology. Krystal Diamond is a state-of-the-art paste wax that is formulated using SiO2 (silicon dioxide) fused with all-natural carnauba wax to provide unmatched levels of gloss and longevity. This synergy of ingredients provides the car care connoisseur with a wax formulation that offers the self-cleaning characteristics of a ceramic coating, with the ease of use and therapeutic application of a paste wax. Krystal Diamond SiO2 Ceramic Wax imparts depth and warmth to darker colors; lighter colors, like white and silver, will appear glassy with vibrant, crisp reflections.
- I’m somewhat biased, kind of like a proud papa. Krystal Diamond SiO2 Ceramic Wax, the first and only product of its type to bear my name, is arguably my greatest undertaking during my 30-year stint in the surface care enhancement industry. Over the last 30 years I’ve developed only a handful of paste waxes, all designed to appeal to the discerning enthusiast that demands the best of the best. The difference with Krystal Diamond SiO2 Ceramic Wax is that it offers everything you could ever ask for in a paste wax, such as ease of use, depth, gloss, a delectable fragrance (that’s a must!), and relentless water beading, wrapped in a package that lasts upwards of 6 months or longer. Incredible!
- McKee’s 37 Krystal Diamond SiO2 Ceramic Wax is special. You’ll feel my energy and enthusiasm for this wax the moment you take it out of the box. Krystal Diamond is manufactured entirely by hand, including the filling process. This is not a wax that’s massed produced! This small detail helps me keep a personal eye on quality control, something I do in every aspect of my businesses. Each jar of wax includes a soft foam applicator pad and a luxurious microfiber towel.
- Keep it simple. That was my goal, or mission-statement as some would call it, with Krystal Diamond SiO2 Ceramic Wax. That’s why this wax is primarily formulated using two ingredients: the finest carnauba wax from the trees of Northern Brazil, and SiO2 (silicon dioxide). Carnauba wax is world-renowned for the warmth and color it imparts on automobile finishes. SiO2, when formulated correctly as my team has done, provides long-lasting protection, even in extreme climates. Another benefit of SiO2 is the self-cleaning affect. Dirt will not want to adhere to vehicles that are coated with Krystal Diamond SiO2 Ceramic Wax!
- Don’t let terms like carnauba wax from the trees in Northern Brazil and silicon dioxide mislead you into thinking Krystal Diamond is a boutique wax that costs a fortune. This wax spreads so thin that a single jar will yield at least 25 applications. Do the math, and you’ll quickly realize Krystal Diamond is a fantastic value that anyone can afford.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend