- CONNECT YOUR CABLE: Use your generator, transfer switch, welding equipment, trailer, RV camper power inlet with this ABN Inlet Locking Connector; Designed for use with round jacketed, hard usage cable (S-type); As long as you have a 3-prong male end with the same 50A 125/250VAC configuration, this connector will fit your application
- KEEP OUT PESTS: Replace your power cord with this twist lock connector so the cord can be removed and stored without leaving an opening that mice or insects can enter and wreak havoc
- SECURELY HOLD CABLE: This connector comes with strain reliefs that mount inside the base of the connector to hold the cable (clamp for the cord)
- PERFECT SIZE: Approximate measurement across the face is 2 inches (5.1cm); Across the back where the cord enters adds 0.25 inch (2.25 inches / 5.7cm across); Total length is 5.1 inches (13cm)
- EASY TO USE: Instructions included; Remove housing by loosening face screws and slide over cable (If a weather-resistant boot is used, slide this over the cable before the house); Strip cord outer jacket and each individual conductor to expose the copper wire; Insert all wires into proper color-coded terminal pockets; Tighten terminal screws and strain relief screws; Slide housing over connector body and tighten assembly screws (If weather-resistant boot is used, slide over complete assembly)
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.