Jancy Slugger Cobalt Steel Annular Cutter, Uncoated Finish, 3/4" Annular Shank
- Center-free design creates through holes by cutting only the periphery of the hole for greater productivity in comparison to twist drills
- Multiple cutting edges create a high-quality hole that minimizes the need for secondary operations such as pre-drilling and reaming
- Cobalt steel is harder than high-speed steel, for increased tool life and for work in tougher metals
- Uncoated (bright) tools have no additional surface treatment or coating, suitable for general-purpose applications
- 3/4" annular cutter shank can be used in a drill press, mill, or lathe
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend