Irwin Unibit 10233 #3 1/4" - 3/4" Step Drill Bit
Irwin 10233 Unibit3 1/4-Inch to 3/4-Inch 3/8-Inch Shank Step Drill Bit is forged in industrial grade molybdenum steel and heat treated to a Rockwell 61-63 hardness. Self starting, laser-marked step bits provide clean and dependable drilling in all sheet stock materials to 1/8" thick. Model G4959 can be used on materials to 3/8" thick.
- Ideal for drilling holes into thin materials such as stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plastic and laminates.
- Single-flute cutting edge for greater control through steps.
- Patented single-flute cutting edge gives the user a true round hole every time.
- 3 faltted shank prevents slipping in drill chuck.
- New SpeedPoint tip penetrates faster than previous Unibits and prevents walking.
- Made in the USA.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend