- Features Lasertip Slotted and Phillips drive tips and rack
- Each screwdriver is tested at 10,000 volts in a water bath to guarantee safe working standards of 1000 Volts
- Lasertip micro-rough drive tip bites into the fastener to ensure a perfect fit and reduce cam-out effect
- Multi-component Kraftform handle fits the shape to the hand for the ultimate in comfort and high speed torque transfer
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, German Engineered
Wera Kraftform 6 Piece Insulated Screwdriver set is designed for the Professional user. Each screwdriver is put through vigorous testing in a water bath at 10,000 volts to guarantee safe working standards of 1,000 Volts. Lasertip micro-rough drive tip bites into the fastener to ensure a perfect fit and reduce cam-out effect. All Wera hand tools feature the trademarked ergonomic Kraftform handle, with hard and soft zones, that fits the shape to the hand for the ultimate in comfort and high-speed torque transfer. Handle marking on top of handle includes screw symbol and size of tip to easily find the right screwdriver in your toolbox or workplace. Anti-roll protection at base of handle stops screwdrivers from rolling away at workplace. Limited Life Time Warranty. Set contains 2 Slotted screwdrivers - 0.6x3.5x100, 1x5.5x125. 2 Phillips screwdrivers - PH1, PH2. 2 Square screwdrivers - #1, #2. Includes wall-mounting rack for convenient storage and tool retrieval. Wera – The Best Tools For The Job!