Insulated Pliers Set – Wire Stripping Tool Electrician Pliers & Cutter ABN 4224
- PERFORM ELECTRICAL WORK: Professional and at-home electricians rely on the ABN Insulated Electrician Tools for all electrical work; Each tool has an approximate 8-inch (20.3cm) overall length with 3.5-inch (8.9cm) shaft and 4.5-inch (11.4cm) handle; Long nose pliers jaw opens 2.5 inches (6.4cm), Lineman’s pliers jaw opens 1.25 inches (3.2cm), diagonal cutting pliers jaw opens 1.6 inches (4.1cm); Cutters are sharp and allow access to hard-to-reach spots and awkward angles
- MADE WITH YOUR SAFETY IN MIND: Insulated two-color dual component handles are volt tested to protect against injury by electric shock and is safe up to 1,000 V; VDE approved with protective handle grip for working around A/C or high voltage DC equipment such as live panels and wires
- GRIP COMFORTABLY: 4.5-inch (11.4cm) long nonslip grip rubber handles that offer safe and comfortable operation for less user fatigue and more productivity
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from drop-forged, heat-treated chrome vanadium steel (CR-V) with a brushed finish for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion; Sharp cutting edge, dynamic high-performance joints, and strong gripper teeth jaw hardness allows for smooth operation and maintains a secure hold
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Package includes (3) different style and size pliers and cutters – a 7.1-inch (180mm) Lineman’s pliers, 7.1-inch (180mm) diagonal cutting pliers, and 7.9-inch (200mm) long nose pliers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend