Ingersoll Rand G1811-K2 IQV12 Series G1811 Belt Sander Kit
- Designed to smooth, finish and deburr hard-to-reach jobs, this hose-free sander with 3/8” x 13” narrow-width belts and an 8-position adjustable belt arm gets in the tightest spots.
- Equipped for speed and control. Change belts at the touch of a button and a variable speed lever lets you maneuver up to 6,600 RPM around tight spots as quickly or carefully as the job demands
- Durable impact- and chemical-resistant housing protects against repeated drops, aggressive shop fluids and the wear and tear of real work.
- Lightweight sander features an ergonomic rubber grip to reduce fatigue during extended use and runs quietly enough that you can skip the ear plugs
- Includes (3) 60-grit and (3) 80-grit belts for sanding metal, plastic, fiberglass, and glass; removing spot welds, rust, and service deposits; and deburring and finishing surfaces
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend