Howard Leight R-01530 Impact Sport Sound Amplification Electronic Camo Earmuff
- Protects wearers from hazardous noise connected to their environment.
- Constructed with a patented base plate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer to manage the flow of air inside the earmuff in order to control how sound reaches the ear.
- Provides more natural listening and enhances communication by actively listening to noise to automatically compress amplification when ambient impact sound reaches 82dB and passively block out noise at 22dB.
- Patented Air Flow Control technology delivers optimal passive attenuation across all frequencies, without increasing earcup size or weight.
- Built-in directional microphones that amplifies range commands and other ambient sounds to a safe 82dB.
We Also Recommend