Hougen 12130 "12,000-Series" Annular Cutter, 15/16" Cutter Diameter, 1" DOC
- Hougen has been making "12, 000-series" annular cutters since we invented them in 1974. At one time, our president was putting the tooth geometry on every hougen cutter in the world
- 3/4" two flats for cutter mounting, o. D. Margins, i. D. Margins, fully fluted tools, patented tooth geometries, material types, coatings, and resharpenability
- Hougen cutters with the hougen-edge, feature a patented tooth geometry that provides long tool life, less chatter, and extended resharpenability
- Compared to traditional tooling (twist drills, etc. ) hougen cutters can multiply your cutting speed by up to 3 times. And you get longer tool life, a more accurate hole, a better finish, with no burrs
- Hougen cutters maximize feed rates because up to 10 or more cutting edges distribute the cutting load evenly. By converting a smaller area to chips, hougen cutters require less horsepower and thrust. American made
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend