North RU65001 Reusable Full Silicon Mask Facepiece Respirator
- The RU6500 Series with five point head strap features "easy glide" straps for quick and secure donning and removal.
- The RU6500 Series with 4-point headnet easily accommodates other personal protective apparel such as a hardhat or earmuffs.
- The North RU6500 is currently NIOSH approved only as an air-purifying respirator.
- When used with the appropriate filters, cartridges or cartridge/filter combinations, the North RU6500 is an airpurifying respirator for protection from particulates, gases or vapors, or any combination of particulates, gases and vapors.
- Wide viewing area for distortion-free visibility and optical clarity
Honeywell North RU6500 Reusable Full Facepiece is a redesign of the popular Sperian Survivair Opti-FitTM full facepiece. Reengineered to accept the North N-Series cartridges, filters, and cartridge/filter combinations. Polycarbonate lens provides wide viewing area of 200˚ with distortion free visibility and optical clarity.
- Meets ANSI requirements for high impact.
- Silicone nose cup offers a soft, comfortable fit that lasts all day.
- Silicone sealing area that provides excellent facepiece seal.
- Choice of either a 5-strap head harness or industrial mesh headnet to keep workers comfortable and compliant
- Enhanced 5-strap head harness offers quick and easy adjustments.
- Deeper threaded cartridge connector eliminates accidental disconnections and worker exposure to contaminants.
- NIOSH approved.
We Also Recommend