High-Pressure Rubber J-Roller – Laminate & Veneer Curved Handle Tool Deadwood Crafted Tools 9084
- INSTALL LAMINATE AND VENEER: Use the DCT Heavy-Duty High-Pressure Rubber J-Roller – Curved Handle and Solid Hard Roller Tool for Floor Laminate & Veneer Glue to apply pressure to laminates and veneers for optimal glue adhesion; Efficiently install plastic laminate and wood veneers laminates
- GRIP COMFORTABLY: 12.5-inch long (31.8cm) oversized handle with 4.5-inch (11.4cm) end and 3.5-inch (8.9cm) center comfortable non-slip mixed hard plastic and rubber grips for easy hold with either 1 or 2 hands
- EVEN PRESSURE: 14-inch long (35.6cm) curved steel with plastic-coated rubber handle for optimal leverage; High-pressure curved J-style handle allows for even pressure distribution so you can press down without bending the bar and allows you to gain mechanical advantage with enhanced control
- USE ON YOUR FLOORING: Installing laminate requires a roller that can distribute even pressure on the contact cement while removing the air bubbles; Great for applying flashing on wood and rolling seams on adhesive vinyl tile in close quarters areas such as a bathroom
- BUILT TO LAST: Solid hard rubber roller is 3 inches long and 1.5 inches in diameter (7.6cm x 3.8cm); Roller has plastic friction bearing with snap rings on each end for maximum strength and longevity
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend