- 1,680watt heat gun that can be used professionally or in the household
- Temps from 750 to 1000 degrees
- Use the fan oinly mode for quick cooling
- Can use up to 5,700 Btu's
- The heating element is replaceable
Wagner HT775 Heat Gun is a rugged, commercial-grade tool designed for heavy-duty industrial applications. Strips paint, removes floor tiles, thaws frozen pipes, defrosts freezers, dries plaster, and more! Heat gun blasts out sufficient heat for the heavy home improvement projects. 1680-watt gun produces 5700 BTU, ensuring the gun can easily perform tasks like forming and bending plastic pipe, loosening rusted bolts and nuts on bikes, and plumbing. Constructed of die-cast metal that can withstand the wear and abuse of professional use. Can cover a wide variety of applications and able to be replaced in the field. Variable temperatures ranging from 750° F to 1000° F. Fan-only setting guarantees no more standing around waiting for the gun to cool down.