7 Way Trailer Plug – Inline Trailer Cord ROJ Trailer Wiring Kit ABN 1817/1824/1831_PARENT
- SAVE TIME HOOKING UP YOUR TRAILER: Use the ABN 7 Way Trailer Cord Plug Inline Trailer Lights and Wiring Kit to remove guesswork out of vehicle-to-trailer wiring; If you need a 7 pin trailer plug to run your electric light signals to your non-electric connection trailer lights and brakes, this simple gadget allows you to get the job done quickly and easily
- COLOR-CODED: Each 7 pin trailer connector features identifiable markings and different colored wires (blue, brown, green, red, yellow, black, white) to allow for simple and secure installation of RV and towing hook up
- EASY TO INSTALL: Connect your 7 way trailer connector tow vehicle to your trailer; Several different ways to wire; Example – Blue = Trailer brakes, Brown = Right stop & turn, Green = Taillights, Red = Left stop and turn, Yellow = Center AUX, Black = 12V Charge Line, White = Ground; If using as a replacement, connect to what your current trailer harness does (black=running), not by color, plug in the new trailer wire harness and label what each does (Green=running), connect running to running
- BUILT TO LAST: Long 7 wire trailer cable with 30 Mil AWG copper provides larger gauge for applications that carry more AMP; Gauge ratings from 2/10-1/12-4/14; Flexible, black PVC plastic casing will not fade, rust, or break and is resistant to weather and moisture; Choose between the 10 foot (3m), 16 foot (4.9m), or 25 foot (7.6m) ROJ 7 Way Plug Inline Trailer Cord
- USE ANYWHERE: 7 pin trailer wiring harness casing provides weather resistant from 40-degrees Fahrenheit (105°C) dry and 15-degrees Fahrenheit (60°C) wet; Trailer light wire kit is perfect for RVs, trailers, campers, caravans, trucks, food vans, and other towed vehicles
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend