3M 82783 Ratchet Headgear H8A, Head and Face Protection
3M™ Ratchet Headgear H8A, Head and Face Protection 82783-00000, helps provide head and face protection in working environments with sparks, chips, and debris. This safety system includes ratchet headgear and a polycarbonate faceshield. An adjustable thirteen position ratchet suspension and five position crown strap offer customized settings for individual users. The clear, molded faceshield provides visibility and high impact protection. Note: Protective eyewear/goggles (sold separately) are required to be worn at all times with the faceshield.This headgear and polycarbonate faceshield meets the performance requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2010. The set includes H8A ratchet headgear and WP96 polycarbonate faceshield. Faceshield measures 9” x 14.25”.Workers performing tasks in which flying sparks or particles are present should wear protection to shield their face and head. Industries in which this is typically true include metalworking, utilities, and woodworking. Because the shield does not fully enclose the face, protective eyewear/goggles are required to be worn to safeguard eyes.
- Safety system comes with headgear and faceshield together
- Molded polycarbonate faceshield provides impact protection
- Five position crown strap and thirteen position ratchet suspension offer customization to individual wearers
- Meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2010
- Offers head and face protection for many tasks where flying sparks, chips and debris are present
We Also Recommend