Big Gator Tools STD500NP 9 Hole Metric V-Tap Standard Guide
- Big Gator Guide features 90 degree V-groove along the bottom allows perpendicular alignment on round parts or corners.
- Eliminates tap breakage due to improper alignment.
- Automatically squares up the tap with the surface.
- Portable, pocket size.
- A protective plastic storage tube is included.
Big Gator STD500NP V-DrillGuide Hand Tap Guide Standard V-Tap is standard sized tap guide designed for easy use. Constructed from special nickel plated, heat treated alloy steel. Works great on flat surfaces, round parts, and angled edges. The "V-groove" on the bottom allows for perpendicular alignment with all tap sizes on round parts or corners. Big Gator Tools TM is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility that produces quality, 100% Made In the USA products.
The tap guide holes are sized for ANSI Standard Ground Hand Taps. Standard V-TapGuide® has 32 Standard Ground Tap Sizes: 0-80, 1/64, 1-72, 2-56, 2-64, 3-48, 3-56, 4-36, 4-40, 4-48, 5-40, 5-44, 6-32, 6-36, 6-40, 8-32, 8-36, 8-40, 10-24, 10-32, 1/4-20, 1/4-28, 5/16-18, 5/16-24, 3/8-16, 3/8-24, 7/16-14, 7/16-20, 1/2-13, 1/2-20, 5/8-11, 5/8-18". (The guide does cover tap sizes 0-80 to 5/8 except #12 and 9/16. 0-80 to #6 have the same size shank so only one hole size is needed.)
- Standard and metric sizes.
- Use on flat surfaces, round parts, and corners.
- Special nickel, heat treated alloyed steel for maximum durability.
- Non-plated material with light oil coating prevents rust.
- "V-groove" on the bottom allows for perpendicular alignment with all tap sizes on round parts or corners.
- Precision ground base to assure stability and accurate perpendicular alignment of taps on flat surfaces
- Alignment marks on guide to help line up on center.
We Also Recommend