- Hand Winch Crank Gear Winch; Heavy duty winch: gears have a variety of cranking capacity (cable may be included -- see winch specifics)
- Resists wear: gears are constructed from quality high carbon steel with zinc-plated finish to resist corrosion over time
- Comfort grip handle: to ensure a tight grip while cranking
- Forward & reverse ratcheting, single-speed gear offers a simple to use one-way crank
- Lift heavy equipment: great for use moving ATV’s, boats and trailers
The ABN Hand Winch Crank Gear Winch & Cable, Heavy Duty, for Trailer, Boat or ATV offers quality lifting and towing aid at a variety of capacities. The easy mounting winch is designed for use on pickup trucks, ATV’s, boats, trailers and other vehicles. Comfort grip handle offers superior gripping quality while cranking. The high carbon steel frame will stand up to heavy duty wear & tear while the zinc protective finish prevents corrosion and rust build-up. Designed for use with cable, rope or strap (cable included). Choosing the Winch for you: Minimum winch capacity = maximum weight of boat including motor, fuel and gear divided by 2. For example, boat, motor, fuel, gear = 3000 pounds ; 3000 pounds / 2 = 1500 pounds; select the winch rated at 1600 lbs. This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
California Residents Prop 65 warning: Products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.