ABN Grit Guard Bucket Insert
- Grit Guard Bucket InsertThis is a must have tool for anyone who uses the two-bucket wash method, the ideal way to wash your vehicle
- The raised radial surface sits above the bottom of the bucket
- The ABN Grit Guard allows the user to rub the dirty wash mitt on it to remove dirt and debris, while also trapping the dirt and debris below the Grit Guard
- Removing the dirt and debris from your soap mitt will prevent scratches and swirls!
- The dirt and debris will settle at the bottom of your rinse bucket allowing for the perfect car wash
The ABN Grit Guard Insert Two-Bucket Car Wash Tool removes dirt and grime from a wash mitt or sponge. This must have tool is great for anyone looking to make washing a vehicle simpler. For use with the two-bucket wash method, the ideal way to wash your vehicle. Designed with a raised radial surface that sits above the bottom of most 3-5 gallon buckets. The ABN Grit Guard allows the user to rub the dirty wash mitt on the Grit Guard surface to remove dirt and debris. Works to extract grit from your mitt or sponge while also trapping the dirt and debris below the Grit Guard, keeping your water clean. The four quadrants at the base of the ABN Grit Guard calm the water while holding debris below. So, not only does the ABN Grip Guard removing the dirt and debris from your soap mitt, it will prevent scratches and swirls on the vehicle surface allowing for the perfect car wash!
- Grit Guard: 2-1/2 inches tall.
- Diameter: 10-3/8 inches.
- Separates the grit from the mitt.
- Breaks dirty water into four quadrants, which keep dirt and grit at the bottom of the bucket.
- Fits most 3.5 gallon, 4 gallon, 5 gallon and 6 gallon buckets.
- Radial surface extracts contaminants from wash mitts, brushes, and other cleaning tools.
- The easy solution for a scratch-free wash.
California Residents Prop 65 warning: Products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We Also Recommend