Glue Sticks – Hot Glue Gun Paintless Dent Repair PDR ABN 5504-5511-5528_PARENT
- EFFORTLESSLY REMOVE DENTS: Use the ABN Glue Sticks for Hot Melt Glue Gun Paintless Dent Removal PDR Car Repair Kit in conjunction with a glue gun and pull tabs to pull out door dings, hail damage, and other dents on metal surfaces such as the body of your car, motorcycle, refrigerator, or washing machine while saving time and money by staying out of costly repair shops and instead doing the job yourself
- EASY TO USE: Install glue stick in a glue gun (100W, 100V – 240V glue gun recommended), heat for 5 to 8 minutes, pull glue gun trigger to apply glue to a glue tab, apply glue tab to clean dented area, press lightly until glue cures and adheres, pull out on dent, and use rubbing alcohol or enamel reducer to release from the car (glue gun and pull tabs sold separately; rubbing alcohol not included)
- SAFE: Non-toxic if handling for use with crafts; Does not damage paint on vehicle; Glue stick is standard 0.4-inch x 11.8-inch (1cm x 30cm) size to fit all standard glue guns
- FOR CARS: Yellow glue sticks suitable for relatively harder parts on cars, cold areas, or wintertime applications; Black glue sticks suitable for relatively soft parts on cars and all weather purpose / high to low temperature applications; Long-lasting, fast-bonding, strong adhesive, great thermal stability, thick viscosity; These are high heat sticks made to stick well to clean, slick painted surfaces (regular craft sticks will not perform well in dent removal applications)
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Choose between a package of 10 yellow glue sticks, a package of 10 black glue sticks, or a package of 5 yellow plus 5 black glue sticks to best suit your professional gluing needs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend