Electronic Specialties 182 Fundamental Electrical Troubleshooting Book
- Covers all aspects of vehicle electrical concepts and problems
- Unique indexing makes finding the subject easy
- Covers voltage drops, meter usage, battery testing
- Starters, alternators, corrosion shorts
- Vehicle electronics explained
Electronic Specialties 182 Fundamental Electrical Troubleshooting Book is a complete 200 page guide to every aspect of electrical troubleshooting.
- Book easy to understand.
- Information explained in a way that is useful in the shop.
- Written by a mechanic for real world, hands-on testing.
- Voltage drop explained - Corrosion causes.
- Batteries/Testing explained - relays, potentiometers, resistors, solenoids.
- Voltmeters explained - finding shorts to ground.
- Battery draws explained.
- How-to-read schematics.
- Applies to Automotive, Heavy-Duty, Equipment, Machinery, Marine.
We Also Recommend