Universal Fuel Injection Pressure Test Kit with IMPROVED Flex Hoses ABN 8909
- Practical: Use the new and improved ABN Comprehensive Universal Fuel Injection Pressure Test Kit to quickly test the fuel pump pressure on injector systems
- NEW and IMPROVED: High-quality hose replacements have been improved with implanted fiber; Fitted with quick coupling system and pressure release valve fitting with long drain hose to prevent inadvertent discharge of fuel while testing and to allow for safe recovery of fuel; Gauge displays reading 0-145 PSI and 0-1000 kPa (0 to 0.7 bar)
- Universal: Gauge has all necessary fittings to attach to any kind of pressurized system; Will work on any vehicle as long as it has a Schrader test port fuel injection system or as long as you can splice an inline connection
- Convenient Storage: Durable plastic blow-molded case to protect components and provide easy transport and organization
- Contents: Comprehensive kit of adapters and fittings; Comes with flex hoses, fittings, and instructions for quick reference; Includes Brass 1/8"-27 NPTx1/4"-18NPT, Brass 1/4" Barbed x 1/4"-18NPT, Aluminum 1/4" & 3/8 Barbed x 1/8-24NPT, 3 Rubber Hoses 1/4" x 2.5" L, 3/8" x 3.0" L
California Residents Prop 65 warning: Products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
We Also Recommend