Freud 160mm x 14T mm Thin Kerf Rip Blade (LU87R006M20)
- 160mm Blade Diameter, 14 Teeth, ATB Grind, 20mm Arbor, .087" Kerf, 20° Hook Angle
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide Ripping Blend for Maximum Performance
- Thin Kerf allows for faster feed rate and reduced waste
- Positive Hook Angles for fast cutting and easy feeding in ripping applications
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend