Fine Mesh Strainer Beer Bag 2pk Cold Brew Coffee Bag Strain Boil Bags G Francis 5531
- STRAIN BREW IN A BAG: Add the G. Francis | Medium-Sized Beer Grain Bag Fine Mesh Bag 2-Pack to your beer and wine making supplies and equipment; Fill your kettle with water and heat to strike water temperature (your recipe should specify a strike and sparge water temperature), allow grain to sit for recommended mashing time, lift to let bag drain and pour additional sparge water over bag to rinse remaining sugars out of grain (do not squeeze bag), then set bag and grain aside
- USE YOUR KETTLE: 20 full bags can be placed inside a standard 5-gallon bucket (Kettle or bucket not included); Drawstring closure ensures a complete seal before removal and is 19 inches (48.3cm) long when pulled closed so you can tie off the bag on the side of the port or hang to keep it from reaching the bottom and melting
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from nylon with reinforced stitching and 200-micron mesh to prevent grain slipping into the wort; Ideal for extracting the best flavors without build-up issues or grain getting stuck in your equipment; Allows you to boil for more than an hour; Empty and clean after use to avoid bacteria growth and foul smells; Reusable for future brews
- NOT JUST FOR BEER BREWING: This beer bag is also great for making herb sacks for teas, soups, and stews; Use as a cold brew filter, fruit press bag, large nut milk bag, secondary fermentation bag; Make jam, stock, kombucha, mead, boil wort, or hold veggies in pressure cooker and simmer herbs in butter; Can even use used as pond and pool skimmer to catch debris, bugs, and the tiniest bits of leaf fragments
- PERFECT SIZE: 10-inch x 23.5-inch (25.4cm x 59.7cm) size holds approximately 1 gallon of fruit pulp or other substance; Allows you to brew your recipes of all grain or partial mash while saving time and prevents grain from spilling; This brewing bag allows for easy removal of grains to make the rest of your brew day easy and clean up a breeze
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.