Fein Handy Compact Angle Grinder Tool with 5/8-11 Mounting thread WSG12-125P
- LONGER CARBON BRUSH LIFE - Up to 30% longer brush service life and more material removal than comparable angle grinders.
- PREMIUM DURABILITY - Solid metal gear head for maximum strength service life and has industrial-strength cable rated as H 07. The Fein WSG12-125P has POWERtronic for maximum power, reserve capacity and extremely uniform speed under load.
- LIGHTWEIGHT - The Fein WSG12-125P is handy, it is the lightest, the shortest of its type and has the best vibration values in its class.
- SAFETY FIRST - It includes extensive operator protection due to jam monitoring, self-start lock, soft start, and electronic overload protection.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Power Consumption: 1,200 W, No Load Speed: 11,000 rpm, Grinding Wheel: 5", Mounting Thread: 5/8"-11", Cable with Plug: 13.1'
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend