Fan Blades Replacement with Round Bore – 6” Inch RV Bathroom Fan Dumble 5579-5586_PARENT
- GOODBYE MOISTURE & SMELLS: Use the Dumble RV Supplies | 6-Inch RV Fan Blades Replacement with Round Bore to rid your RV or camper of lingering smells in the bathroom and built-up moisture
- EASY TO INSTALL: Measure your fan shaft hole diameter and check to see if it is round or D-shaded bore (this replacement fan blade has a 2/25-inch / 2mm round bore); Determine the desired direction of airflow, carefully pull off the existing fan blades, apply a small amount of lubricant spray (or liquid soap) on the shaft and in the "hole" of the replacement fan blade, press the new replacement fan blade onto the motor shaft
- COUNTER-CLOCKWISE ROTATION: This 6 inch fan blade rotates counter-clockwise; To determine the direction of spin on your existing fan, look down through the motor at the top of the blade; If these replacement fan blades rotate in the wrong direction, simply reverse the wires on the motor to change the direction the fan rotates
- FITS YOUR RV: 6-inch (15.2cm) overall diameter (2-inch x 1.5-inch / 5.1cm x 3.8cm individual blades; 1.75-inch / 4.4cm diameter center bore plate); 2/25-inch (2mm) diameter center round bore hole that is compatible with Elixir, Heng's, Jensen (pre-1995 range hood), and Ventline (pre-1995) roof vents and range hoods or any 12 Volt motor with a 0.094-inch round-shaped shaft; If bore hole is smaller than motor shaft, carefully open the hole by slowly drilling out to fit the shaft in your motor
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOR: Choose between a white or black color to best suit your style; Both replacement blades are constructed from durable plastic for maximum longevity that resists rust and corrosion
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend