Empire Faucets | RV Shower Valve – 4” Valve and Vacuum Breaker, Nickel Handle
- ELEGANTLY DESIGNED: Upgrade your home and RV shower fixtures with the Empire Faucets | Single Lever 4 Inch Wall Mount Tub Faucet Shower Valve Leaver Kit; The soft brushed nickel finish gives a warm, up-scale, minimalistic feel that is timeless and sophisticated; Express your personal style with this gorgeous and functional bathroom shower valve replacement and shower handle with temp control; Compatible with travel trailers, campers, 5th wheelers, and modular or mobile homes
- SINGLE LEVER HANDLE: This single lever shower faucet teapot handle comes with a durable washer-less ball valve design that provides a desired smooth turning action, while preventing unwanted dripping; Decorative bathtub faucet handle allows you to single-handedly control the hot and cold temperatures for accurate management and maximum comfort; Fully functional diverter accommodates all standard shower hoses; Ideal size and function in even the smallest bathrooms
- VACUUM BREAKER PROTECTS YOUR HOME: Prevent contamination from unclean water sources with the shower faucet valve vacuum breaker; Commonly placed on bathroom fixture valves, a vacuum breaker prevents water from being siphoned backwards from toilets, urinals, or outdoor hoses; A vacuum breaker on your shower faucets also allow you to attach handheld shower head and faucet sets; Vacuum breakers are required by many state plumbing codes
- PERFECT FIT: Brushed nickel shower handle trim feature a 6.4 by 2.3 inch (16.3 by 5.8cm) faceplate and a 4.6 inch (11.7cm) height from the mounted surface; Total measurements are 5.3 W by 6.4 L by 6.1 H inches (13.5 by 16.3 by 15.5cm); Lightweight non-metallic construction is resistant to rust and is lead-free to comply with California State Laws; Diverter valve provides generous 2.2 GPM water flow rate; Shower kit with valve is ADA, UPC, and CUPC compliant
- EASILY INSTALL: Turn off water supply valve and disconnect water lines to remove the old bathroom faucets; Insert your new 4 inch bath and shower control valve into a 2-hole line inlets (4 inch distance between inlets); Then, install and hand-tighten the washers and lock nuts to secure the bath fixtures; Attach water lines and shower head fixtures (not included); Compatible with Forest River, Thor, Jayco, Grand Design, Winnebago, Keystone RV, and other RV and Motor home brands
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend