Empire Faucets | Shower Valve Kit – 4” Valve and Vacuum Breaker, Crystal Knobs
- ELEGANTLY DESIGNED: Upgrade your RV shower fixtures with the Empire Faucets | 4 Inch Wall Mount Tub Faucet Shower Valve Replacement Kit; The soft white finish and crystal knob handles give an up-scale, retro feel that is timeless and sophisticated; Express your personal style with this gorgeous and functional bathroom shower valve and shower handle with temp control; Compatible with travel trailers, campers, 5th wheelers, and modular or mobile homes
- CRYSTAL KNOB HANDLES: These dual knob handles feature a durable washer-less ball design that provides a desired smooth turning action, while preventing unwanted leaks; Decorative bathtub faucet handle replacements allows you to control the hot and cold temperatures separately for accurate management and maximum comfort; Fully functional shower diverter valve accommodates all standard shower hoses; Ideal size and function in even the smallest bathrooms
- VACUUM BREAKER PROTECTS YOUR HOME: Prevent unclean water sources with the shower faucet valve vacuum breaker; Commonly placed on bathroom fixture valves, a vacuum breaker prevents water from being siphoned backwards from toilets, urinals, or outdoor hoses; A vacuum breaker on your shower faucets also allows you to attach handheld shower head and faucet sets; Vacuum breakers are required by many state plumbing codes
- PERFECT FIT: White shower trim feature a 6 by 2 inch (15.2 by 5.1cm) faceplate and a 3 inch (7.6cm) height from the mounted surface; Total measurements are 3 W by 6 L by 4.6 H inches (7.6 by 15.2 by 11.7cm); Lightweight non-metallic construction is resistant to rust and drop color, and is lead-free to comply with California State Laws; Diverter shower valves provide a generous 2.2 GPM water flow rate; Shower kit with valve is ADA, UPC, and CUPC compliant
- EASILY INSTALL: Turn off water supply valve and disconnect water lines to remove the old bathroom faucets; Insert your new 4 inch bath and shower control valve into a 2-hole line inlets (4 inch distance between inlets); Then, install and hand-tighten the lock nuts to secure the bath fixtures; Attach water lines and shower head fixtures (not included); Compatible with Forest River, Thor, Jayco, Grand Design, Winnebago, Keystone RV, and other RV and Motor home brands
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend