Empire Faucets | RV Lavatory Faucet – 4 IN Nickel Bathroom Faucet for RV Sink
- ELEGANTLY DESIGNED RV FAUCET: Upgrade your RV water faucet with the Empire Faucets | 4 Inch Bath Faucet Centerset Camper Sink Faucet for Bathroom Sink Fixtures; The brushed nickel finish gives an up-scale, vintage-inspired feel that is timeless and sophisticated; Express your personal style with this gorgeous and functional pop up camper sink faucet; Compatible with travel trailers, campers, 5th wheelers, and modular or mobile homes
- PERFECT FIT FOR YOUR RV BATHROOM FAUCETS: From handle tip to handle tip, these brushed nickel bathroom faucets measure at 9.6 inches (24.4cm) long and stand 3.8 inches (9.7cm) from the mounted surface; 3.9 inch (9.9cm) arc bath sink faucet head keeps water inside of your popup camper sink to avoid messes; Total measurements are 9.6 by 5.8 by 6 inches (24.4 by 14.7 by 15.2cm); Please ensure correct part fitment before purchasing; Camper lavatory faucet is ADA, UPC, and CUPC compliant
- DUAL LEVER HANDLES: Easily see the water temperature of your travel trailer bathroom faucet at a glance; Dual lever teapot handles allow you to control the hot and cold temperatures separately for precise and easy operation; Premium materials are used to provide smooth turning action and to prevent dripping; Ideal size and function in even the smallest bathrooms
- BUILT TO LAST: Centerset bathroom faucet kit features an all-in-one body, handle, and spout style that fits your 2-hole sink inlets; Non-metallic construction is durable and lead-free to comply with California State Laws; Washer-less quarter turn cartridges provide smooth operation and a water flow rate of 2.2 GPM; Sink faucet bathroom hardware set includes (1) restroom faucet, (2) installation nuts, and instructions; Pop-up drain not included
- EASILY INSTALL: Turn off water supply valve and disconnect water lines to remove old rv vanity faucet; Insert your new 4 inch sink faucet into a 2-hole line inlets (4 inch distance between inlets); Then, install and hand-tighten the plastic nuts to secure the fixture; Attach water lines and turn on water supply valve; Compatible with Forest River, Thor, Jayco, Grand Design, Winnebago, Keystone RV, and other RV and Motor home brands
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend