Empire Faucets | RV Kitchen Faucet Head Replacement and Deck Plate, Nickel
- UPGRADE YOUR SINK: The Empire Faucets | Nickel Pull Down Kitchen Faucet Head Kitchen Sink Faucet Head Replacement Head for Faucet is a pull down faucet spray head replacement with optional deck plate that gives a modern touch to RV, home, and marine boat compact sinks; 10.4” x 8.8” x 15.6” inch (27cm x 22cm x 40cm) overall, 15.6-inch (40cm) tall spout with water-saving aerator, 10.4-inch (27cm) deck plate, 25-inch (63.5cm) braided supply lines to connect to your existing water lines
- USE WITH SINGLE HAND: Gooseneck spout with modern spray head allows for one-handed operation as you simply adjust temperature and water flow with the single lever, pull down the head, spray water with 360-degree rotatable range, and allow spout to automatically retract to the quick connect faucet neck when finished using; The diamond ceramic disc cartridge offers drip-free and single-handed high performance
- NO MORE SPLASHES: The kitchen sprayer head allows you to toggle from an aerated and powerful, high-volume spray (with reduced splashing) to a steady and solid stream so you can use the water flow rate that is best for each individual application
- SAFELY BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with stainless steel riser hoses to resist rust and corrosion; Ceramic discs are the most durable and longest-lasting type of faucet valve while allowing for smooth turning action that prevents dripping; Kitchen faucet parts spray head check valves prevent back flow of contaminated water back into your water system; USA factory tested faucet head replacement pull out spray head replacement kitchen faucet head
- EASILY INSTALL: Installation instructions and hardware included with kitchen sink head replacement (hot and cold water hoses and standard accessories); Install 2 different ways – anchored into your sink or on the optional deck plate base and mounting trim using 1 or 3 hole installations with the escutcheon plate; Adjustable wrench, pliers, Philips and flathead screwdrivers, plumber tape and putty recommended for installation (not included); Compatible with Jayco, Winnebago, and other RV brands
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend