Empire Faucets RV Bathroom Faucet Vessel Sink Faucet Brushed Nickel 6.75 Inches
- [Upgrade Your Sink]: The Empire Faucets 6.75-Inch Brushed Nickel 1-Hole RV Camper Sink Faucet & Optional Deck Plate is an RV faucets bathroom faucet for RV sink with a single brushed nickel handle that gives a sleek and minimalistic look to RV, trailer, 5th wheel, and marine boat center-mount sinks
- [Fits Your RV Bathroom Sink]: 2-piece hot/cold water supply line with US standard 3/8-inch thread connectors (compression connection type); 1.26-1.38 inch (32-35 mm) hole size required; 1.38-inch (35 mm) maximum countertop thickness (without deck plate); 5.6x2.1 inch (14.2x5.3 cm) optional deck plate; 7-inch (7.8 cm) total height; 2.5-inch (6.4 cm) spout height; 4.5-inch (11.4 cm) spout reach
- [Precisely Control Temperature]: Curved spout and round handle for easy operation as you simply adjust hot and cold temperature and water flow with the single lever; Compression valves provide smooth operation without leaks
- [Safely Built to Last]: Constructed from stainless steel and brushed nickel finish that complies with ADA and lead-free laws; RV faucet parts prevent backflow of contaminated water back into your water system; USA factory tested faucet head replacement sink faucet for travel trailer; ADA, UPC, and CUPC compliant
- [Save Water]: RV trailer sink faucet head offers a smooth, twisted water flow and soft aerated stream that gives you over 20 percent of water savings; Pop up drain assembly not included
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend