Empire Faucets | Plastic Kitchen Faucet Head Replacement – Teapot Bisque Handles
- UPGRADE YOUR SINK: The Empire Faucets | 8 Inch Plastic RV Faucets Kitchen Sink Faucet Head Replacement Head for Faucet is a kitchen faucet spray head replacement with bisque creamy white handles that gives a sleek look to RV, trailer, fifth wheel, and marine boat center-mount sinks; 13.6” x 7.9” x 14.3” inch (31.5cm x 20.1cm x 36.3cm) overall dimensions with 12.4-inch (31.5cm) tall spout with water-saving aerator and 8 inches (20.3cm) between hoses
- PRECISELY CONTROL TEMPERATURE: Gooseneck rainbow spout with sleek spray head for easy operation as you simply adjust temperature and water flow with the dual teapot levers, and turn back handles when finished using; The washerless quarter turn cartridges provide smooth operation and high performance
- NO MORE SPLASHES: The kitchen sprayer head offers an aerated and powerful, high-volume stream with reduced splashing to prevent messes on your countertop; High clearance gooseneck spout offers extra clearance for deep pots and large pans
- SAFELY BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with lightweight non-metallic waterways with metal-plated plastic construction to comply with ADA and lead-free laws; Kitchen faucet parts spray head check valves prevent back flow of contaminated water back into your water system; USA factory tested faucet head replacement pull out spray head replacement kitchen faucet head
- EASILY INSTALL: Installation instructions and hardware included with kitchen sink head replacement (hot and cold water hoses and standard accessories); Install on the deck plate base using 3 hole installation with the escutcheon plate; Adjustable wrench, pliers, Philips and flathead screwdrivers, plumber tape and putty recommended for installation (not included); Compatible with Forest River, Thor, Jayco, Grand Design, Winnebago, Keystone RV, and other RV and Motor home brands
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend