Empire Faucets | RV Brush Nickel Gooseneck Faucet Replacement and Sprayer Head
- UPGRADE YOUR SINK: The Empire Faucets | 8 Inch Metal Kitchen Sink Faucet Head Replacement Head for Faucet with Sink Sprayer Head is a RV kitchen sink faucet and sink hose package that gives a modern touch to RV, home, and marine boat center sinks; 10.8-inch (27.4cm) tall spout, 10-inch (25.4cm) long base plate, and 8 inches (20.3cm) between end hoses; Compatible with Forest River, Thor, Jayco, Grand Design, Winnebago, Keystone RV, and other RV and Motor home brands
- SPOTLESS CLEANING WITH SPRAY ATTACHMENT: Stand-alone faucet sprayer sink sprayer attachment provides an aerated and powerful, high-volume spray that eliminates built-up contaminants on anything you throw its way while gooseneck faucet head offers standard water-flow stream for common cleaning applications
- SIMPLE OPERATION: Gooseneck spout with sleek spray head allows for easy operation as you simply adjust temperature and water flow with the dual metal teapot levers, allow water to flow through spout or pull trigger on the stand-alone sink sprayer head, and turn back handle levers when finished using; The washerless quarter turn cartridges provide smooth operation and high performance
- SAFELY BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with brass waterways to comply with ADA and lead-free laws; Metal housing with nickel plating for a beautiful finish that is made to last; Kitchen faucet parts spray head check valves prevent back flow of contaminated water back into your water system; USA factory tested faucet head replacement pull out spray head replacement kitchen faucet head
- EASILY INSTALL: Installation instructions and hardware included with kitchen sink head replacement; Install on the deck plate base using 4 hole installation with the escutcheon plate and stand-alone sprayer; Adjustable wrench, pliers, Philips and flathead screwdrivers, plumber tape and putty recommended for installation (not included)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend