Empire Faucets | Black RV Outdoor Shower Box – Shower Valve with Shower Hose
- COMPLETE RV EXTERIOR SHOWER BOX KIT: The Empire Faucets | External Camper Shower Outdoor Shower Kit in Black includes everything you need to replace a worn exterior RV shower box kit or to install a new outside camper shower faucet; Outdoor shower fixtures include a shower faucet, valve, water hose, shower wand, and single knob handle inside a convenient lockable hatch that prevents insects, dirt, mildew, and moisture from penetrating your kit
- PERFECT FIT: Large 11 by 6 inch (27.9 x 15.2cm) outdoor shower enclosure has a 3.75 inch (9.4cm) depth; The 1.3-inch (3.3cm) installation lip allows you to mount the RV outside shower kit easily to your camper or trailer and stands only 1 inch (2.5cm) from the mounted surface when closed; Easily wash your hands or camping pots, bathe your muddy pets, clean your boots and hiking equipment, or even rinse off sand and salt water after a day at the beach
- OUTDOOR SHOWER WITH SINGLE KNOB CONTROL: 60 inch (152.4cm) RV shower hose attached to included RV utility shower head with a 2.5 inch (6.4cm) faceplate; Docking bracket allows you to mount the shower head while you clean up; Single-handedly control the hot and cold temperatures with the exterior shower RV faucet knob; RV external shower faucet knob features a durable washer-less design that provides a desired smooth turning action
- BUILT TO LAST: Durable, black plastic provides this camper faucet shower box kit with maximum durability and resistance to corrosion and fading; Metal fittings prevent leaking, while the built-in vacuum breaker protects from contaminated water; Lead-free and USA factory-tested shower kits are ADA, UPC, and CUPC compliant; RV outdoor shower box kit is compatible with your Forest River, Jayco, Winnebago and other RV branded travel trailers, campers, 5th wheelers, and mobile homes
- EASILY INSTALL: Turn off water supply valve and drain water lines; Remove the old bathroom faucets and measure box opening for correct size you need; Secure external RV shower hatch box into side of RV with mounting screws; Attach water lines to faucet connectors (4 inch distance between inlets); Turn on water supply to check for leaks around and inside the camper exterior shower box kit; Always drain outdoor RV shower system properly between uses
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend