- Removes the toughest lug nuts: deep internal reverse threads provide terrific grip on stubborn or stripped nuts
- Used with air impact wrench running in reverse, deep reverse helix grips locking wheel nut
- Wheel Nut Compatibility: 19, 21 & 22mm (Across Flats)
- Quality materials: made from heavy-gauge impact grade (chrome molybdenum) steel that won’t split or crack
- Removal action will distort wheel nut and replacement is recommended
The ABN Emergency Lug Nut Remover, Socket Set for Stripped Lugnut Removal is a must have tool for any vehicle repair professional or at home DIY’er. The sockets remove stubborn, stripped and compromised lug nuts with the help of deep internal reverse threads that provide a terrific grip. This tool is intended for emergency situations when your lug nut is stripped, rounded off and irremovable. This socket set carves threads into the exterior of the lug nut, allowing you to remove and replace it. Heavy-gauge impact-grade steel-won't split or crack in use. Works perfectly in place a lost, broken or misplaced lug nut key. The 2 convenient socket nut sizes: 3/16” and 1”, come with a 1/2” drive, allowing for general use on almost any vehicle. Emergency lug nut problems, solved.