Electronic Specialties 180 LOADpro Dynamic Test Lead
- Electronic Specialties 180 Test Lead finds the problems like high corrosive resistance, shorts to ground, open circuits quickly
- By loading the circuit, LOADpro makes a voltage drop test "on the fly"
- This is the only OEM/manufacturer approved tool that can locate corrosion in wiring with a digital voltmeter
- LOADpro test leads work with almost any digital multimeter
- Also features steadypin probe tips, instead of a pointed probe
Electronic Specialties 180 LOADpro Dynamic Test Lead performs voltage drop test with the push of a button. On a 12 Volt system, pressing the switch applies a load of approximately 0.5 Amps across the circuit. This simple test finds problems in corroded wires/connections and shorts to ground. It works with your existing DMM.
- LOADpro finds these problems FAST.
- High Corrosive Resistance.
- Shorts to Ground.
- Open Circuits.
- LOADpro Test Leads load the circuit to see if current can flow.
- By loading the circuit, LOADpro makes a voltage drop test “on the fly.”
- Just press the switch – the test results can not lie.
- Use LOADpro w/your DMM and follow our test method - you will find wiring faults quicker.
- LOADpro Test Leads feature SteadyPin Probe Tips, which allows the probe to sit firmly on a male ECM or connector pin.
- LOADpro are OEM approved – finds corroded circuits fast!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend