Drum Brake Return Spring Dual-End Pliers Removal and Installation Tool ABN 2206
- WORK ON DRUM BRAKES: The ABN Drum Brake Shoe Return Spring Install & Remove Dual-End Pliers Installer & Remover Tool for Removal and Installation is a 2-in-1 double-ended tool that allows you to save time and effort when removing, replacing, and installing shoe return springs on most drum brakes; This tool acts as a second pair of hands so you can remove and install springs in an instant
- EASY REMOVAL: Socket end of tool removes the spring from an anchor stud so you can fully replace the shoe return spring
- EASY INSTALLATION: Notched end of tool installs spring on anchor; Slotted arm guides the spring hook into position in the anchor hole while the handle end is used to fasten the post of the anchor-type springs
- BETTER VISIBILITY: Offset cutaway portion of tool allows better visual alignment of pin and washer so you can see what you are doing
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from chrome-plated steel for ultimate strength, longevity, and resistance to rust that makes this tool simple to clean; 11.5-inch (29.2cm) overall length – 7-inch (17.8cm) maximum jaw opening, 4.5-inch (11.4cm) handle
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend