Big Gator Tools STD1000DGNP V Style Standard Size Portable Drill Guide
- Big Gator STD1000DGNP Drill Guide includes 17 drill sizes, from 1/8" to 3/8", in 1/64" increments
- Use on flat surfaces, round parts, and corners
- Special nickel alloyed steel heat treated for durability
- Non-plated material with light oil coating to prevent rust
- Alignment marks on guide to line up on center
Big Gator STD1000DGNP Standard V-DrillGuide is standard sized drill guide designed for easy use. Hold the drill guide, clamp, and drill--will ensure every hole is drilled straight! Constructed from special nickel plated, heat treated alloy steel for maximum durability that allows tight tolerance and stronger clamping. Works great on flat surfaces, round parts, and angled edges. The "V-groove" on the bottom allows for perpendicular alignment when drilling on round parts or corners. Big Gator Tools TM is manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified facility that produces quality, 100% Made In the USA products.
The Standard V-DrillGuide has 17 holes (1/64 increments): 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 11/64", 3/16", 13/64", 7/32", 15/64", 1/4", 17/64", 9/32", 19/64", 5/16", 21/64", 11/32", 23/64", 3/8".
- Use on flat surfaces, round parts, and corners.
- Special nickel, heat treated alloyed steel for maximum durability.
- Non-plated material with light oil coating prevents rust.
- "V-groove" on the bottom allows for perpendicular alignment on round parts or corners.
- Precision ground base to assure stability and accurate perpendicular alignment of taps on flat surfaces
- Alignment marks on guide to help line up on center.
- Portable, pocket size.
- A protective plastic storage tube is included.
We Also Recommend