Irwin 3019028B 7/16" 135-Degree Jobber Length HSS Bit
- M-2 high speed steel for the best combo of strength, wear and heat resistance
- Split point makes a true start easy and you no longer need to bit walk
- Use on metal, plastic and wood.
Irwin Vise-Grip Tools 3019028B 7/16-Inch 135-Degree Jobber Length is designed for basic drilling applications in metal, wood and plastic. Constructed of M-2 high speed steel for the best combination of strength, heat resistance, and wear resistance. Bit works to get the job done quickly.
- High Speed Steel
- Features a black shank and gold flute.
- Heavy-duty web construction for strength and durability.
- 135 degree split point ensures a true start and eliminates bit walking.
- For use in wood, metal and plastic.
We Also Recommend