Disc Brake Piston Remover Tool ABN 0742
- Practical: Use the ABN Disc Brake Piston Remover Tool with 3/8” Inch Drive for changing your rear disc brake pads or rotors; Removes and installs disc brake pistons; Realigns piston slots (where applicable) to back of brake pad; Rotates piston back into caliper
- Versatile: For use on European imported and American domestic vehicles alike including Chrysler, Ford and GM vehicles with 4 wheel disc brakes
- Design: Unique cube design provides 5 drive pin configurations to fit rear disc brake piston on cars and light pickup trucks
- 3/8” Drive: For use with 3/8-inch square ratchet to rotate pistons back into the cylinder allowing for an easy brake job
- Durable: Constructed from carbon steel for extra strength and longevity
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We Also Recommend