- REBUILD YOUR CAR: The ABN | CV Puller is a prop shaft puller and CV joint remover that allows you to crimp clamps on driveshaft axle boots and rebuild front half shafts; 9.4-inch x 5.75-inch (23.9cm x 14.6cm) overall dimensions with 3.7-inch (95mm) maximum CV joint diameter
- FITS YOUR VEHICLE: Includes 9 holes to allow full adjustment that suits different lengths of joint assemblies on most cars; Fits most vehicles equipped with constant velocity U-joints
- ADJUST THE DIAMETER: 0.7-inch (17mm) clamping bar minimum shaft diameter; Works on CV joint shafts with 0.7-inch (17mm) or larger diameters of the groove where the rubber boot is clamped to the shaft; We recommend an 18mm or 19mm minimum shaft diameter to ensure a good bite on the shaft (Requires rings to hold on to; Not designed for use on smooth shafts)
- SAFE: Handsfree operation allows you to easily release the retaining circlip; Reduces the risk of damaging the joint, transmission, or other parts; Collar ring opening accommodates axle and allows it to pass through (measure your application to ensure exact fitment)
- BUILT TO LAST: Body constructed from zinc-plated steel, Bar constructed from black-oxide coated steel for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion
This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.